Reeves, Warren & Forbes, "Theoretical Predictions of X-Ray
and Extreme-UV Flare Emissions Using a Loss-of-Equilibrium
Model of Solar Eruptions," ApJ, 668, 2007.
- Reeves, Seaton & Forbes, "Field Line Shrinkage in Flares
Observed by the X-Ray Telescope on Hinode," ApJ, 675, 2008.
Reeves, et al, "Post-Eruptive Phenomena in CMEs and
Substorms - Indicators of A Universal Process?", JGR, 113,
A00B02, doi:10.1029/2008JA013049, 2008.
- Reeves & Moats, "Relating CME Kinematics and Thermal Energy
Release to Flare Emissions Using a Model of Solar Eruptions," ApJ,
- Reeves, Linker, Mikic & Forbes,
"Current Sheet Energetics, Flare Emissions, and Energy
Partition in a Simulated Solar Eruption" ApJ,
- Reeves & Golub, "Atmospheric Imaging Assembly Observations
of Hot Flare Plasma", ApJL, 727, L52, 2011.
- Reeves et al, "Thermal Properties of A Solar Coronal Cavity Observed with the X-ray Telescope on Hinode", ApJ, submitted, 2011.