Next: About this document
Up: Spectral Calibration of the
Previous: Creating Simulated Datasets with
- IRAF/PROS script to convert output from qpspec to a
fits PHA file
- ASCII file containing FITS header for PHA file. Used by hrifits.cl
- ASCII file containing FITS column names for PHA file. Used by hrifits.cl
- etc. HRI response
matrices. hri_dtmat_15.fits is the original matrix derived from
ground-based data. Files with ``_cs*'' appended have been shifted in
channel space. ``hri_dtmat_15_cs01.fits'' has been
shifted by 0.1 channels, ``hri_dtmat_15_cs02.fits'',
has been shifted 0.2 channels, ``hri_dtmat_15_
cs12.fits'' has been shifted 1.2 channels and
``hri_dtmat_15_csm01.fits'' has been shifted minus 0.1
- Binaries for xgain program.
- Template input parameter file for xgain.
- ASCII file containing dates with high voltage changes.
Used by xgain.
- Data cube containing BE gain information. Used by
- Perl script to produce shifted response
matrices. Uses output from xgain.
- ASCII file containing energy points (in keV) from RMF
Mon May 11 15:21:25 EDT 1998