Description of Columns
- ChaMP Field ID ( Optical Source Catalog)
- The Optical ChaMP Field ID (which specifies a unique optical pointing) is linked to a source
catalog for that field giving g, r, and i magnitudes and other
- Optical Images
- Optical images are available as short integer format FITS files. The files are
quite large, generally between 80 and 100 Mbytes. For download of more than 4
images, please contact us. Additionally, GIF format are available for 'Quick Look'
- The Right Ascension and Declination (J2000) of the optical image center.
- Run Details
- A brief code giving the telescope and instrument used, UT date of observation, and
| KPNO || Kitt Peak 4 meter with MOSAIC |
| CTIO || Cerro Tololo 4 meter with MOSAIC |
| A || Photometric Quality Observation |
| B || Clear but not Photometric Quality Observation |
- Chandra Target
- Name of the Chandra Target.
- Sequence Number
- Chandra Sequence Number. This is linked to the ObsCat entry for the Chandra
- Obs ID
- Chandra Obs ID is linked to the ChaMP X-ray data products.
Science Goals |
Survey Strategy |
Images & Data |
Internal Page (password access only)
Last Updated: 15 October 2003